10:20 am
They called about an hour ago and said she was opened up and they were 'officially' starting.
Dr. Menon just stopped by and said her TEE (Transesophangeal Echocardiogram) was in and good. That is another sort of line they put down her throat to do an echo, because she is opened up, they can't do a regular echo so they do this. It is placed behind her breathing tube. Just to warn you all (grandparents) she will have quite a lot of things hooked up to her when we get to see her. I know that i am not prepared, it will be rough. They said we would get another update about 11:00. We have moved into the waiting room, we keep getting weird looks cause we have so much stuff! We needed things to stay busy, plus pillows, blankets, laptop, camera bag and Libbi's car seat! Ha ha we do look kind of funny. O well!
2 months ago



2 comments:
We have our bracelets on and I'm wearing her shirt, we're cheering her on and praying for her AND you! We love you guys and are anxious for the next update!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!
HA HA!! I have travled with you Dixon's a time or two and I know you tend to pack the whole living room!! You need to take a picture of all your stuff. Hey you do what you can to stay comfortable to pass the time. SO Soo glad things are going smoothly!! I never doubted that she would sail right through this!! Love you ALL.
Post a Comment