Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to FIGHT



Lance Armstrong

Thursday, September 24, 2009

7:30 am

We went to do pre-op labs today and we are on for 7:30 am. The surgery is about 5 hours, with updates every hour or so. I will do my best to keep the blog updated. Wish us luck :)

5 comments:

kdance10 said...

Good luck :)

Unknown said...

Stay strong lil libbi lou!! Your family needs you!!

Love you!
Grammy

Dennison Family said...

Oh, I have chills! I will keep your family in my prayers ALL day, and I will definitely continue checking your posts! Thanks! (Oh, that contraption they take X-rays with was SO CRAZY! It did make me laught, though! THanks!) Love you all!!

Netso said...

lots of prayers for a little girl. Love you.

Mrs. L said...

Good luck to all of you. I'm sure she is in the best of hands. We will be thinking of you all day.

This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)

Paul Cardell CHD Video