Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to FIGHT



Lance Armstrong

Monday, September 28, 2009

Fashion show!!

I had a request for some 'good' pictures of Libbi! I didn't realize i posted all the yucky ones and never posted the ones since she has started to look so good! These are all her many outfits! My sister in laws made her 4 of her own hospital gowns, they were the talk of the town with the nurses! She had a few accidents, spitting up on them, so she is wearing her blue today. It's not too bad, i kind of like the pants :)




Moving to the floor. We put a bow on her for the move but she has massive headaches because of the new blood flow in her head so we took the bow off.


This was her before going into surgery. She had no clue what she was in for :(

4 comments:

Precious Cargo said...

You have no clue who i am but my brother married Mackenzi Harris who is sisters with whitney bowden, anyway I love to read your blog i to have a 6 month old who is battleing a lung problem and the docs at pcmc are unsure what to do with him and he is and has been on oxygen his whole life, anyway what a beautiful little girl and talk about a trooper..ooooo she is cute. keep up the good work mom!

Jamie said...

Those are some cute gowns! Your sis-n-law should start a business... in fact I would've liked a cute gown when I was in the hospital too :)

Montay said...

Love the pictures and I think next time we will make a few changes to the gowns for kurts sake we will come into the 90's at least :) .Way to go Libi we are so excited to have you home!!!!!

Unknown said...

I loved the gowns!! I really think you could make some in all sizes for the christmas project. The nurses loved them and I think they would really cheer up some of those little girlie patients???

This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)

Paul Cardell CHD Video