Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to FIGHT



Lance Armstrong

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E

I was cleaning up and Libbi was in her room having a bottle, when it's time for a nap i have to just lay her in her bed, she is not a snuggler and just gets mad if i try to hold her when she's tired. Anyway, i heard her screaming, and not crying screaming but like yelling! I went in and she was holding her EMPTY bottle up just yelling at it!! Obviously she was mad at the bottle for not producing more food! I couldn't stop laughing! She's got her moms and sisters attitude all ready!!

7 comments:

Jana said...

Haaa!! It may just be a girl thing, because lately Anna does the same thing but instead of screaming it is growling. Aren't girls fun!!

Unknown said...

OH NO!!! NOT her moms attitude!!! I'm not sure if I can handle two of you! As far as Jerzi she is an angel so I don't know what you are talking about??? jk I love all of you to pieces!!!

Netso said...

well ya, doesn't that bottle have a continued flow?? A girl wants to eat when she wants to eat!!!

Erica said...

That is so cute Mindi.

Dennison Family said...

Haha! that is really funny! I'm glad you recorded it.

Amanda (Janelle's Mommy) said...

That is great. Such a girl!
The dress you asked about was custom made. She ships to anywhere in the country. You can design it (fabric, ribbon, applique, etc.). Send me an email and I will send you the contact info. :) ajhandley@centurytel.net.

Heidi said...

That is so cute! Way to go Libbi! She's a cute girl, and it's fun when you can she personality coming out!

This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)

Paul Cardell CHD Video