Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to FIGHT



Lance Armstrong

Friday, September 25, 2009

Sent off

8:15 am
We just sent Libbi with Dr. Clark, the anesthi**** (i'm so not in the mood to think about how to spell that) he was very nice. She was super hungry and tired :( They will come and give us our first update after they have made the incision, at about 9:45. We will keep posting.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Go Libbi Go! Now comes the stinky part of the day. I hate the surgical waiting room. We always would log into TV networks and watch episodes of comedies or movies to keep us distracted...good luck waiting! I am glued to my computer today for you guys!

Christina said...

I just wanted you to know I was thinking of and praying for Libbi, the doctors and your family today.

FYI: There is another IHH family having surgery today, Jaxon (his mom is Lacey) in case you see them and want to say hi. www.jaxsonsfight.blogspot.com

Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Jacob's Momma

Jamie said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers today :)

This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)

Paul Cardell CHD Video