9:00 pmWe just left Libbi and are staying at a hotel within walking distance. She was eating like a champ! They had to actually try to slow her down so she doesn't get sick. She's such a good girl. She is still out of it but she did look at me tonight. She is so cute. We will check in through the night, unless we sleep all night, which is possible, and very much needed! We are way tired and for me tired = sad. Today was a great day, we are hoping for the same progress tomorrow!! GO LIBBI GO GIRL!! LIBBI LOU LOU LIBBI LOU LOU THEY CALL ME LIBBI LOU LOU!!!!!! We sing that to her all the time, my kids love it :) I miss those little kids. They are having a sleepover so they don't miss me which is good!! Until tomorrow.... O and Kurt says ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! He's out. It's 9:02 and he's out. I'm not far behind him though.



8 comments:
i think the above is such a cute picture of libbi taking her bottle! i'll bet she was so excited to have some mommy comfort!!
hope you all get some good sleep tonite & tomorrow is a great day for everyone!!!!!
Okay at first it is a little disturbing but listening to her heart actually beating normally as opposed to the swishing sound was so comforting to me. Her little heart is now mending and she is doing remarkable. Yes she is in a little discomfort but she is our "supergirl" and she is going to be just fine. Besides she likes to eat and they haven't let her eat all day!!! Geez I would be mad too!!
I was so impressed with her progress throughout the day!! Keep up the good work Lil Libbi Lou Lou!!
Grammy loves you!!
Oh min seeing her brings back memories. I am so glad evrything went good today, will they not let you guys stay in the hospital?
Good night little libster, sleep comfortably, prayers are with you...Mindi you too, I loved you just as much as her, first, so take care of yourself too. I'll get back down there as soon as I can gear myself up to seeing her that way again, I'm a wuss, never have I denied that :( Love you all.
She is so precious. I bet she was starving. Get some sleep, don't be sad. Keep doing good Libbi!
YOU ALL DESERVE A REST...
we love you and pray for our Miracle Child...she is so strong..
just keep thinking this wont last long....we love you
grandpa and grandma dixon
Kurt and Mindi,
We just want you to know that we are thinking about you and your family. When I got my Libbi bracelt the other day, I didn't have it on very long before Levi took it from me cause he wanted to wear it - cute hugh! Mindi, you have to give yourself way more credit! You are way stronger than you think. And trust me, the tears sometimes are the only way to get you through! We sure love you guys! Love, Zack and Jodie (Brooklyn, Levi, Blake, & Austin)
I like that picture better! She has a soft comforting blanket next to her, she's eating, and she has her mommy's touch next to her. I'm glad she is doing so well... keep it up Libbi! You and Kurt are the best parents ever! Let yourself cry Mindi if you need and get lots of rest... Libbi needs you!
Post a Comment