Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to FIGHT



Lance Armstrong

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Postponed

Got a call tonight that surgery has been postponed until ?????? There was an emergency transplant they had to do tonight and then some new babies born that need surgery within 5 days. We will know in the morning when it will be. If we want Dr. Birch, the surgeon we have chosen, the soonest is Sept 30, but if we choose to go with Dr. Kaza, it could be next week. Stay tuned........ and AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

Okay, I have a lot to say about this. I can't help but be almost angry for you! Sure there may be more critical babies and I'm thankful Libbi isn't one of them but seriously, what about all that mental preparation you've been mustering up? What about all the plans you've made? I'm sorry! On a selfish note, atleast my shirt will be here in time!

Unknown said...

Dr. Kaza is the dr that did my friend, Callie's surgery! They love him???

Mindi D said...

Heidi, Ha ha, ya it might if i'd remember to send it! Maybe with less on my mind i'll remember tomorrow!! I'm the worst friend.

kdance10 said...

Oh my heck. That's crazy mindy, well i told you today what happened to me i guess you just got the opposite of that huh. Well i'm sorry :( & oh yah those are the cutest pictures ever:)

Jamie said...

So sorry... That must be hard to be all ready and then have to stress about it for longer now... Hang in there!

Brooke said...

I'm so sorry... it's all a waiting game... and i hate it!

This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)

Paul Cardell CHD Video