10:15 pm
I think reality is setting in, or i'm just tired. Or both. I know i have NO room to complain cause Libbi has done awesome but watching her tonight was hard. She is so miserable. She is getting morpheine every 2 hours and Loratab every 6 which tells me she is in pain :( I want to take her home and love her, squeeze her, laugh with her and watch her fall asleep in her own comfy bed. I am only on day 2 and there are so many little ones that stay MUCH longer than i can ever imagine so i am sorry for complaining, i am a brat. I'm just missing home. The kids came to have a sleepover with us at the hotel tonight and so we left grammy with Libbi and both left, we needed that. They will talk about taking her chest tube out when they round at 8am so i will keep you posted! Let's hope things keep going the way they are cause that is GOOD! ...and you all know i will be better after 8 hours of sleep :) I should not post at night when i'm tired but for my own journaling purposes i want to know all my feelings. Why can't all kids just be healthy?!?!? It's not fair that the parents who actually WANT children and LOVE them get sick kids and the ones who smoke for 9 months and do drugs always get the healthy ones. I know the reason but it still bothers me :) Night.
2 months ago



6 comments:
Thank you for all of the updates. Sorry I haven't commented before, but Libbi is doing AMAZING! What a huge blessing. I'm glad you are getting a sleep-over with your kiddos. I'm so glad she is doing so well. We love you guys!
Hey you're doing awesome and you're totally allowed to complain. I can't imagine handling what you are going through right now. Keep udating and call if you need anything.
We love to hear how you are doing..good and bad...
remember is only 5 days, maybe, and Libbi will be home..with all of us again.
Libbi is our Miracle..we are so blessed...love grandma jolene
Don't feel guilty for complaining... it's been a rough weekend. I can't even imagine how hard it would be to see your child in that much pain, but she is one tough cookie! Keep it up Libbi!
complain, complain, complain you are entitled to that!! As I was driving home the other night, I must say I was angry, very angry, I was like are you kidding me? why do babies have to go through that? but I knew that was not me and I tried to settle down back into what I really believe and I thought, wow!! what a special spirit Libbi must have been to choose that, and what awesome people you are Kurt must be for her to trust that you were the ones who could help her get through it all!! I felt so much better and really lucky that I've been blessed to be able to be a part of such an awesome experience... There is good everywhere... sometimes we just have to look REAL hard. Love you all.
Mindy you are doing awesome. How fun that you all had a sleepover :) Only 2 more days yeah! Go libbi you little miracle.
Post a Comment