I wanted a few before pics of Libbi's chest so i called my cutest neighbor to come take a few, it was so last minute i really appreciated her doing it!! They are seriously the cutest pictures, i told her she needs to go into business and use Libbi as advertisment cause she is so darn cute!! Thanks M!!
(be sure to read the next post about surgery being POSTPONED! Yup you heard me.)
5 comments:
Om my Gosh!!! They are adorable!! I need a bigger house to put all my new pics!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
I love her face on the one where you are kissing her. She is such a sweetie! Great pics M
She is such a cutie!! I'm glad she is Cohen's girlfriend!
such cute photos! And, I'm glad the surgery got postponed! More time! :) But, more waiting too!
Those are really fun pictures! It shows off what pretty eyes she has too!
Post a Comment