11:45 am
They came again and said he is cruising right along with the surgery! She is off bypass and he is done with the procedure. She still has about an hour left with just getting lines in order and odds and ends then Dr. Burch will come talk with us. They said after he comes out to talk to us it'll be another 45 minutes or so until we can see her in PICU, about 2:00. B-R-E-A-T-H-E!! It's not totally over but the worst part is, well for her, the worst part for us will be at about 2:00 i'm afraid... So far there has been no tears shed, i'm pretty impressed with myself but also worried that they are piling up getting ready to flow all at once. We will see :)
2 months ago



4 comments:
I'm so happy to hear everything is going well and as planned. I remember seeing my son the first time after surgery. I had seen other babies with all of the tubes and wires and everything but I was still in shock with the way he looked. It is not easy to see your baby that way!!! Good luck with everything. We will be thinking about you throughout the rest of the day!
I am so glad everything is going well! I will be thinking and praying for sweet little Libbi.
I'm very impressed about the tears part. You're doing great! Take pics when you see her.
I am sure you are anxious to see her. I hope that happens as close to 2pm as possible. Wishing Libbi a speedy recovery!
Post a Comment