I was shocked but the nurse said the kids could come in and see Libbi! They were soo excited! We got to watch her have her first bath. They were in heaven. Koy kept saying 'that's not a girl, it looks like a boy' so we put a bow on her! Jerzi just kept petting her and saying 'hi strawberry' It was priceless. Here are a few pics of the kids with their new sister!





And I got to hold her!! I'm not sure where that picture went.. This laptop is confusing me!
3 comments:
Those photos are priceless! I'm so happy they got to meet their new little sister and that you got to hold her! What a great feeling!! Thanks for sharing them!
She is amazing!!! I am sooooo glad the kids got to go in and see her, and you got to hold her. You guys are so strong! you look fabulous. Love ya.
Congrats Dixon Family! She looks like a little girly Kurt. What a beautiful little one. We will continue keeping you and your families and especially your little one in our prayers...Stay strong. I'm glad your kids were able to see her. They look so happy. Hang in there Love Kurt& Lacie Lafeber flinders
Post a Comment