The kids 2nd visit with their sister!
Her cute winter hat, since it is winter today!

Our new BIG room!!

Grammy fancied up her goggles a little!

5:20 pm
We are now in her new room and it's much better! Comfy chairs, more room, a tv, our own bathroom and some privacy!! Her test came back and it's only down .3 to 16.2 so that was not great news. We're thinking she's peaking and that's why it's not going down but at least it's not going up! Grammy is going to sleep over with Libbi so we can go home with the kids. We are in room 3078 on floor 3, the number here is 662-3078.



4 comments:
This is Aubree-
It's funny that Libbi wears a patch like Boston. I can't wait to see her!!
Love Aubree
We got the idea from Boston when he drew the eye on his patch! Gotta love those kids!
Grammy gets to have her first sleepover with Libbi. Probably not a good idea to tell Aubree and Jerzi!! It is so much fun to hang out with her!
I have been outta town for awhile but I was so glad to get back and read on your blog that's things are going quite well!She is absolutly darling!!
I love the new shades! Our moms are dying to hold a baby, so if you get tired of it, give us a ring and we will send up a surrogate Grandma!!
Post a Comment