2 months ago
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Just to clear one thing up.. a few posts back we had mentioned we were waiting to feed her while they took the tube out that was feeding her, the tube they were taking out then was NOT the one feeding her it was another one that was monitoring a few things. The one feeding her wasn't removed until this morning.. Sorry i was confused! So from what i understand she has nothing hooked up to her right now, just stickys that monitor her sats! What a lucky little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)



2 comments:
What a strong little fighter! She is so blessed! I know someone is pushing her along for whatever reason! Keep fighting Libbi! We love you!
Grammy,Aubree, and Jerzi!
Everyday I wake up and I can't believe we have been given such a miracle! what have we done to deserve this? I know you and Kurt deserve everything you get. You are such kind, helpful people. Maybe God is paying Kurt back for helping out EVERY person in America move, clean yards, fix pipes, toilets, bikes, locked doors, lay tile, mow lawns, shovel driveways, hang Christmas lights, etc., etc., etc., what do you think? If you need anything to get you home today, let me know. And kiss Libbi for me. She's a doll.
Post a Comment