This weekend we had the privelage of meeting some new friends from Arizona. These girls are such an example to me right now. If you've been keeping up on the blogs listed on Libbi's blog these girls are Jersey and Jakes mamas. They are incredible. Heidi is on the left and Liz is on the right. They came to Utah for conference and we got to meet them and go to dinner with them last night, we had a great time! We laughed and talked and just got to know them. We didn't talk much about what they are going through but i'm sure it's rough, I can't even imagine. They are both so selfless and are working on projects to help out other heart babies and their families. Liz is collecting money for 'Jakeys blankies' to donate to the hospital in Arizona and Heidi is doing a Christmas in July for the hospital as well. If you want to donate to the blankies go to Jakes blog and if you have any fun ideas for Heidi and Christmas in July go to Jerseys blog (both on the side of this blog) These moms deserve the best, they are truely amazing! They are already planning a summer trip back to Utah with their kiddos, it's too hot in Arizona in the summer so it'll be perfect! Then when it gets cold this fall, we're heading to Zona to see their world! I'm so glad we got to meet them, we will be friends forever i'm sure! (maybe even relatives one day, ha ha ha..)
2 months ago



4 comments:
Mindi!!!! Shame on you....Poor little Josh!!!
That's neat.. Looks like you girls had fun.
Mindi, Tahts awsome that you were able to meet those 2 AWSOME mom's. I have spoken to Chase and Taylor and they want to start making Baby hats with the hat loom's. Hope we can get a lot of hats made.
Okay, it was one of the saddest but most spiritual weekend I ever had. I have a whole new perspective on life. These amazing little babies are teaching the world.
But as I was crying reading about Libbi I looked at the picture of us and The zona girls and doesn't it look like I have a peg leg???
ha ha you can always find something to make you smile if you look hard enough.
Post a Comment