The test showed little signs of reflux but as soon as i sat down and fed her 1 oz she puked it up all over me! Dr. Rose still has a feeling it acid reflux so we are trying reflux medicine over the weekend to see if it helps her eat better. So far tonight she ate a full 3 oz then another 1.5 oz a hour later and kept it down! YAY! Keep your fingers crossed because if she doesn't eat good this weekend she will be getting tube fed on Monday :( Come on girl EAT!!
(It makes me wonder if the people doing the test today were just in a hurry to get out of there, being a Friday and all, because they only watched her for 10 minutes at the most. I'm not sure that was long enough to tell if she was going to reflux..Just my opinion..and yes i may be wishful thinking..)
2 months ago



6 comments:
Tayler & Megan both had reflux. Megan did have it worse than tayler but they grew out of it. I hope she eats. good luck
Eat Libbi!!!
i hope she does well with the reflux meds! i've heard they're great!
two of our nieces didn't grow well & they had to do the high calorie formula for awhile, one of them until she was almost 1 b/c she was a teeny 3pounder to begin with (at 35 weeks)...
hope libbi does great this weekend & is at least 3 ounces heavier come monday!
I never thought I would have to worry about one of my grandbabies gaining weight!! EAT LIBBI EAT!!
She is the definition of 'miracle'!! I love that you have that under her name!
Have you tried other types of formulas? I know in all of Grant's upper GI's, they can read on the film whether the stomach is reflexing far before you would ever see something come up, so maybe that offers some comfort? Good luck!!
Post a Comment