2 months ago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)



5 comments:
Your daughter is so cute! Found your blog through baby Grant's. I just wanted to say hello. Our baby girl also has Ebstein's. I've only met one other family whose daughter has this defect, it's so rare. Maddie, our daughter, has had 2 surgeries and 3 caths. Unfortunately, her right ventricle isn't sufficient and we're down the Fontan pathway with her, BUT she's doing really awesome and we have much hope for her future with this. Just wanted to wish you the best and say hello! Congratulations on such a cutie pie too!
Love,
Katie Allred (Maddie's mom, HRHS)
http://allredbabygirl.blogspot.com
Yeah! Way to go libb:)That medicine helped both my girls too.
Good job baby girl!! Keep up the good work!!
Yeah!! If you need any tips on 'how to be a good eater' I am your woman.
She is darling.
Way to go LIBBI!! Rah rah libbi!! You can do it!!
I hope she does great today too!!!
Post a Comment