If you remember a while back I mentioned 'hoping' to be home for Easter? Well here it is Easter Sunday and not only are we home, but we have been for a while! We are so lucky! When I bought the kids matching Easter outfits, I honestly didn't think Libbi would be home to wear hers but I bought it anyway! Today I got her all dressed up, even though she is not going anywhere, and took pictures of them! One day i'd like to get to Kiddie Kandids for our annual Easter picture but it'll have to wait a while. I have one of the kids every year and I love to put them out at Easter time. I loved how their outfits all turned out, they match so cute!! I am grateful for this Easter Sunday, for the atonement, and for my Heavenly Father. I am excited to go to sacrament today, as I have not been in a while, to renew my covenants, and to be there with my family. Libbi is staying home with Grammy while I sneak away for an hour. Again, I am so grateful Libbi is home! She is a true miracle baby, and a blessing in our home!



7 comments:
It's so exciting to see the pictures, and hear she's doing so well! You have such a good attitiude about all of it, and that helps so much! I'm so happy for you and your family!
love it! our baby girl got dressed up with nowhere to go herself - i'm glad you did it! they all look super cute! i can't believe how grown up j-girl is looking these days! crazy!
:) They all look so darling..Happy easter.
What a beautiful day!! I wanted so bad to bear my testimony today but I'm such a chicken, But this past month I have personal seen a miracle take place in Little Libbi and because of that I'm a better person. I love my Heavenly Father so much and My brother Jesus Christ that on a daily basis perform miracles. We are so bleseed. I love you guys. Love ya, Aunt Netso
Precious, what else can I say?!?!!
SO SO SO CUTE! I love the dresses! Your libbi is adorable, so are your other kiddos!! Great photos!!
I had the honor of holding Little Libbi for a few hours! It didn't matter that she was asleep I still was not putting her down! As I watch her sleep I couldn't help but think how truly blessed we are to have that little angel in our lives. She is a miracle baby and I love every second I get to spend with her. Thank you Mindi for letting me have that opportunity!!
I love you and your darling family,
Mom
Post a Comment