Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to FIGHT



Lance Armstrong

Monday, June 15, 2009

You might be a redneck if..

... you enter your kitty in the U days baby contest. Yup. You heard me. Libbi had to go up against a cat! Are you kidding me?? Well she didn't win (neither did the cat) but she did get a prize for the cutest outfit!! She wore the ladybug outfit! So cute! She won this lollipop and a free ice cream at Big Rock. (to use in about a year i guess??)

I really wish we had a picture of the kitty! It was hilarious!!






This was her cute jammies and hat that she wore later that night when we went back to hear the awards. She's holding her lollipop! I hope it's still good when she's old enough to eat it! :)div>

2 comments:

Dennison Family said...

Ok, that is the FUNNIEST thing I have heard all day!! Wow, a CAT!! Haha!! I'm glad she won for the cutest outfit, I mean, how could she NOT win!! If she isn't able to enjoy the prizes, I definitely think you should take one for the team and do it for her! :)

Jamie said...

A cat? There would've been some outraged mothers if the cat actually won! Libbi is the cutest!

This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)

Paul Cardell CHD Video