2 months ago
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Sleeps like a baby?!?
I would like to know who in the world ever came up with this saying? Libbi is sleeping through the night so i'm not talking about that.. The girl will NOT nap! And she is the lightest sleeper I have ever seen! She will take about 4 or 5 20 minute naps in a day. I don't know what to do with her! I guess if she's happy and sleeping all night I shouldn't worry? If I crack her door to peek at her, she wakes up. If the kids run down the hall, she wakes up. If the doorbell rings, she wakes up!! She needs a soundproof room i think! (hey, there's a new project for Kurt and Chase!!) I would really like to get her on a napping schedule so any advice would help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)



No comments:
Post a Comment