We went to Libbi's checkup with the cardiologist today and she is still doing well! She weighed 10 lbs 1 oz, which is great!! We go again in another month..He's still saying 5 or 6 months old for surgery so that's August-September. For now we are happy to get a good report and are excited to enjoy the summer with her!!
Yesterday we got her all dressed up and took her to church for her first time! She did good and had a blast (ya she did i promise) Here's some cute pics of her and the kiddos getting ready for the big day!!

4 comments:
How fun!! Koy wouldn't stop telling Boston today that he got to take his baby sister to church yesterday. I loved it he is so cute with her.
Does Jerzi want to be a model when she grows up??? She looks like it! How fun to get to go to church with her! Of course I have to say, "I hope she stayed covered"!!!
I am so sad I have to give up Mine and Libbis alone time!! Oh well:(
Love you!
Yeah!! What a great field trip to go to church. I'm so glad her apptointment went so well! She is Adorable!!
Yeah Church!!!! She is getting so big!! I need to come snuggle.
Post a Comment