Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to FIGHT



Lance Armstrong

Friday, February 20, 2009

I wonder..

I have been laying up at nights thinking about alot of things. It's actually really annoying, i wish i could fall asleep as fast as Kurt does!! One thing i've been wondering is if Libbi is a girl? I started thinking and the last time they checked the sex was at my 22 or 23 week appt. which i'm sure is accurate but who knows? They look at the heart everytime we go but never check the sex! I will be asking on Tuesday for them to 'double' check because now it's got me worried. What if we've been calling her Libbi this whole time and she's a he?! That would be kind of funny!! I also wonder what she will look like, will she look like Koy or Jerzi or a mix of both? Or will she look like her own little person?? What i wonder most is if there is a sleeping medication I can take? I'm really tired and cannot get to sleep!!! Kurt took Nyquil tonight and i am soo jealous, that's the best!! AHH!! (tried unisom and that does nothing!!) I'm not sure I can do this for 4 more weeks, that's 28 nights!! I want her to stay as long as possible, especially with all this RSV going on but my mind is going crazy! The wonder, the questions, the waiting.. It's all getting really hard, I just want to fast forward 2 months!! Good night!

5 comments:

Miss Candace said...

Mindy,
I look at this blog you have for little Libbi all the time but I have never left a comment. The first time I came to it I wanted to leave a comment but didn't know what to say and since I have come back and just decided for some reason not to leave a comment. I wanted you to know that you and Kurt are so strong, I can't believe how positive you have stayed through all of this. I'm sure little Libbi is prepared to come out ready to fight, especially with so many people who love her. I hope you can get some sleep while you still can. I think about you all the time and I seriously want you to let me know if you need anything. Sherice and I can even watch Koy and Jerzi one day if you want a day to prepare. Let me know.

Erica said...

Ask about tylenol pm I swear I took it when I was pregnant but I cant remember. It just as good as benedryl.

Unknown said...

You need to ask the dr. what you can take. I know of pregnant girls who have even been prescribed Ambian. When I can't get to sleep I read. Have you considered that? I am sure Libbi is a girl. Don't you think they would have noticed something developing along the way??? You are too funny! It won't be long now! Get some sleep while you can. With 3 little ones this may be your last chance!! Love you!

Netso said...

I believe in priesthood blessings for everything, including sleep. have Kurt give you a blessing when he wakes up! and you'll be fine. everything will be good, but you need to be as strong as Libbi. She's going to need you. so get a blessing, get some sleep and hang in there!!!! love you! Netso

Unknown said...

when I was pregnant (forever ago) my mom told me to drink warm milk with honey at night before bed. I know if sounds yucky but it really works! Karlie used to do it to when she was little. Hang in there.

This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)

Paul Cardell CHD Video