Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to FIGHT



Lance Armstrong

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

33 weeks and counting..

We went to see the dr again today, this time it was the perinatologist department at Mckay Dee and as much as i want to be positive, it was a bit of a wasted trip. The Dr that was there today is from the U which I thought would be great but actually he couldn't do or set up anything. We talked about inducing at 37 weeks but he said I needed to go back and see the Dr that actually works at Mckay and he would schedule it. That dr was at the U today. So confusing but anyway.. Libbi was still measuring 4 lbs. 14 oz. which means she's only grown 2 oz. in 11 days or the equipment at Mckay is measuring different than Circle of Life, because if you remember she was measuring a week bigger according to Dr. Bierer on Feb 13. Now she is measuring right on, which is good but i'm not sure if she is growing? Too many different doctors! I think we'll stick with the crew at Mckay Dee and stop seeing Dr. Bierer because there is really nothing more he can do at this point! We go again next Wednesday to Mckay and every Wednesday from here on out i think. I am trying to just enjoy this last month with Koy and Jerzi and not get too antsy, she will come when she is good and ready and it will be rough for all of us so we're just enjoying every minute right now! I feel like a blimp and nothing fits anymore so if i don't come out and play don't be offended!! We are playing inside in our jammies for a while!! The one month countdown is on! AHH i'm not sure i'm ready for all this, I told Kurt as soon as March hits I may have a slight panic attack! 4 more days! O ya and we double checked today and 'she' is still a 'she!!' I can stop worrying about that at nights now!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I've been wondering how your appt went today, and I didn't want to call you way late so I'm glad you posted the update! I'm glad that everything is still ok... too bad you have so many diff doctors that is probably frustrating! I know what you mean about feeling like a blimp, I'm a bigger blimp!

Unknown said...

Little Libbi,
I'm glad you are almost here! I think we are all ready to get you here and begin our journey with you! You are very loved and your mom and dad are so strong that I am sure everything will be just fine. Love you!

Mindi, as far as being a blimp you are not and as far as staying in for the next month....that's crazy!! You always look darling and Koy and Jerzi need to get out once in awhile too! Hang in there it won't be long now so enjoy! Love you too!

Mrs. L said...

I agree the fewer docs the better. That's got to be confusing having all of those opinions. And FYI you are not a blimp, you look darling. I know, I just saw you! Keep that baby in a little longer. You're doing awesome!

Josh and Sarah Coe said...

I hope you know that you are a cute pregnant lady! And it is totally ok to stay in your pajamas all day if you want!

This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)

Paul Cardell CHD Video