I was really happy with what we ended up with for a cake! When i first went to get it, i was not. I had ordered a butterfly, hoping it would be 3d like this one, and it wasn't. So i just asked if i could buy this instead! I loved it.

These poor kids, i made them all stay outside in the freezing cold. They had plenty to play with and tons to do so they seemed fine, i just felt bad. I wanted a party, but wasn't willing to risk Libbi getting sick again! This is where they sat to sing happy birthday and watch her eat her cake. She sat in her highchair in the doorway :)

Look at her face, she's not so sure she likes the attention!

MMMMM!!!! She liked it for a moment, but then the frosting on her hands was really bugging her, she started crying, and that is NOT allowed on her birthday. I had a back up just in case.....

....her HUGE donut!!! Libbi's LOVES glazed donuts so when i saw this it was a must! And she did love it more than her cake!! (and so did my brother!)

All in all it was a great party! Thanks everyone for being understanding and helping me keep the kiddos outside!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That doughnut is hysterical! :) I am glad you found a suitable treat that Libbi would love for her birthday!
She is truly a miracle baby. And what a cute one! Good job Mindi on the birthday party and keeping all the kids separated!!!
Post a Comment