We go next week to see Dr. Menon again and when he called today he said we will schedule another heart cath to see more accurately what her pressures are. I was not expecting to have to do that again. It is only an out patient surgery but it still SUCKS! It's all day, anethesia, waiting, and well, it's surgery. I'm so sad today. I think it just hit me that it's getting close. I don't want to. I want to run away to Mexico! (ok not Mexico but somewhere!) I'm trying to be optimistic but right now I don't have it in me. I want her to be normal, healthy and fine! It's sucks.
To clear up some confusion, her heart cath will NOT be next week, just her checkup, at the checkup we will schedule her heart cath, it will probably be the 2nd or 3rd week in August. Also a heart cath is just a minor out patient surgery, this in not the big heart surgery (The Glen), that will most likely be in September. This heart cath will tell us more accurately when that will be :)
2 months ago



6 comments:
Hang in there Mindi! You have been so strong and you cannot give up now! She will be fine. She has been a miracle thus far and she will continue to be!
Love you!
Oh mindi, i feel for you i know it sucks but just think how happy she will be when it's all over with. Megan was a totally different baby happier & healthier. She'll be in our prayers.
That sucks... especially when it comes as sort of a surprise. Hang in there Mind!
Sniff, sniff. Life is just not fair sometimes. I'm so sorry. It just hit me reading this and i too am having a minor meltdown.But yes, we are the ones who need to be strong, for her, she is so little, she needs us. She is a miracle baby and I know she will continue to be. She is ALWAYS in our prayers and that my friend, is the best place to be. :)
Love you Libster:) :)
You are welcome to run away to my house! It is a really scary feeling but tell yourself she can't get better without it. I saw her sweet face on Paul's video, totally wish I would've known about it! Oh well. Keep your chin up. Missing you!
((((HUGS)))) I'm so sorry you are so sad and scared. I know all of this is so overwhelming and terrifying! You can do it!!
Post a Comment