Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to FIGHT



Lance Armstrong

Monday, July 27, 2009

HELP!!!!!!!!

I want to be able to see the full screen of this video and it won't show, it's cut off. If you know how to fix it please tell me!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Christina said...

You can make it a little smaller by going to the You Tube link and on the embed code click on the customize star just to the right and pick the smaller size video. Then add that code to your blog. It is still a little wider than the center column but that is as much as I can figure out. I am having the same problem on my blog so if you figure it out let me know!

Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Jacob's Momma
www.jacobsheart.blogspot.com

Christina said...

I figured it out! You have to change the width and height in the code. I made the width 432 and the height 266. It is in the embed code at both the beginning and end of the code so you have to change both values. Let me know if you can't find what I am talking about!

Mindi D said...

Yes that worked!! Thank you thank you!!!!

Jana said...

I loved the video. His music is so pretty. It is so sad to see all those cute little faces that have such trials to endure!! It was a reminder of how precious every minute of life really is. If all those cute little ones can fight with a smile on their face so can we. Don't tell anyone but Libbi was the cutest!! LOVE HER!!

Netso said...

Libbi was by far the cutest, and I don't care who knows it!!! Ha Ha but a did feel a special tug on my heart for Babies Grant, Avery and Gracie :( how precious each one of these babies are... All with smiles on their faces... no one knows the future for any of us, but this is a reminder to enjoy each day and live it to the fullest with no regrets. Thanks Paul... Beautiful.

Unknown said...

Well of course Libbi is the cutest. How sweet are those little babies and the little angels!! Wow that was really neat!!

This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)

Paul Cardell CHD Video