2 months ago
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Grateful thoughts
I can't believe what a nice world we live in. In the past week I have received 2 different emails offering me free gifts. One from holditbaby.com letting me know they wanted to give me their toy organizer, this thing is awesome, i can't wait to get it! Someone requested that I get the gift and i'm guessing it's a friend so if it was you, THANK YOU! I am very grateful! There is a link to holditbaby.com on the sidebar. Also, mambaby.com sent me a 6 pack of personalized binkies with 'Libbi' printed on them. I had tried to order them and they weren't shipping to the USA for a while and this nice lady emailed me asking if I could wait until October, I told her I wanted them for the hospital when she has surgery so they didn't get lost and with that she sent them to me free of charge and said good luck with your baby. I just cannot believe the kindness of these wonderful people. It makes my heart warm. Thank you thank you thank you! And not just to those who give free gifts but to all of you who are praying for us and thinking of us. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)



1 comment:
Those are truly some WONDERFUL people! I think the love you guys are feeling is well deserved. Your sweet family has wrapped their arms around us and we are thankful too! Any news yet on Libbi's Glenn? It would be great to have someone to talk to at the hospital! I will stay tuned for news.
Post a Comment