Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to FIGHT



Lance Armstrong

Monday, May 4, 2009

Bambi




Our family LOVES to hunt. Deer hunt. So in honor of our family tradition, Netso bought Libbi this Bambi outfit. Poor Bambi, it is so cute but all we think of when we see Bambi is the kill! Ha Ha! I forgot to mention that all of these outfits are the 'newborn' size! We haven't even got out the 0-3 months stuff yet! That'll be a whole other week to show off those cute ones!! Check out the cute baby legs.. They are Jerzis but I love they can share!

5 comments:

Netso said...

Okay so am i prejudice? because this is my favorite one yet!!! So glad I bought it :) darling.

Dennison Family said...

I LOVE these! How fun to play dress-up!! It is very sad that you can't show these off in public, but I think WAY More people see them when you blog about them! :)

kdance10 said...

She looks so cute. Hey thats all i did all day long with tayler & megan when they were newborns:) FUN!

Unknown said...

Darling! How could anyone every shoot a poor little defenseless deer??

Heidi said...

Such cute outfits! You need to enjoy the baby stage, and little kids stage while they are young! Something about buying mens clothes for your son just looses it's appeal!

This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)

Paul Cardell CHD Video