Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to FIGHT



Lance Armstrong

Saturday, May 9, 2009

As bright as a new penny!

This is not an outfit post but a cute story! We went out to see Aunt Helen, my Grandpas sister, for Mothers day and Libbi was wide eyed and bushy tailed! She was looking all around and just being so cute! Aunt Helen says 'O my she's as bright as a new penny' Ha ha I loved it! I just love the old fashion nature of elderly people, they are my favorite!! I could totally see my Grandpa saying that!! Happy Mothers day to all!! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Netso said...

She said she was as bright as as "shiny" new penny... And yes, It was priceless.
Happy Mothers Day to You. Love you. Netso

Unknown said...

As I read the title to this story, I was overcome with emotion. I knew exactly who had made that comment and who it referred to before I read on. It is exactly what my dad would have said! I miss his little comments, I even miss his big comments!! I am so glad Libbi and Helen got to meet! And I agree with the comment. She is so darling and bright:)

Love Grammy

Dennison Family said...

How Cute!! I'm glad you have that documented! It is priceless!

Netso said...

Libbi,
Have I told you lately, how much I love you?? I love you loads and loads. Love aunt Netso

This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)

Paul Cardell CHD Video