Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to FIGHT



Lance Armstrong

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Big Sister!!

I'm a big sister now!! I absolutely LOVE this baby! I want to hold him and kiss him. I can do it all by myself too!! (This makes my mom a little bit nervous!) I can't wait to spoil my baby brother when he comes home! For now, i love to watch video of him on my moms cell phone. I get really mad and say 'MINE' when she tries to take the phone away :)


And since i'm so big now, i even get to drink my moms diet coke!! I'm a big girl now!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becca said...

Congratulations! So exciting for you guys! He's so cute. And Libbi looks like a pro holding him. I tell ya it's a lot of fun having them nice and close. Especially with a heart baby. I hope he is doing well and able to come home soon if he hasn't already. You looked great yourself.

This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)

Paul Cardell CHD Video