(read update in below post to see numbers)
I guess i will wait until morning and hope the phones are working. I'm not sure exactly what the numbers mean, but i know he said if her hemotocrit was above 50% he'd like her on oxygen. Problem is, i need him to call it in, i can't just order it myself. So tonight i will enjoy an oxygen free night, because i fear the next few may be rough. Also, what is her ferritin? I need my expert heart buddies to help me out on that one. It went from 43 to 20.. that seems like a big drop. Should i be worried? I guess the Dr will tell me tomorrow :) Good night.
...Did some research, ferritin is her iron. The article i read says 20 is way too low and that this can cause headaches, dizziness and body aches, as well as fatigue. Now i'm sad :( Poor baby girl, she seems just fine.
2 months ago



1 comment:
She will be in my prayers as I try to sleep tonight. Poor little thing...Poor prego momma :( prayers are good and as of right now all I've got to offer. Love you Libster girlie :*
Post a Comment