Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to FIGHT



Lance Armstrong

Friday, January 1, 2010

9 months!

I'm a little late, she is actually 9 months and 12 days now..


*She has 2 bottom teeth, they came almost at the same time, only a couple days apart!
*She crawls everywhere and pulls herself up onto almost anything!
*She is eating anything she finds on the floor, (i know yuck) and lots of baby foods. She isn't real fond of carrots, but she likes all the rest.
*She clicks her tongue and now if we do it first, she'll start it up
*She also says 'mama mama mama' on command
*We are learning patty cake, i've got her to do it a few times for me, but she won't do it for anyone else.
*When she gets shy or around someone she isn't familiar with she burries her head in my shoulder. I LOVE IT! She is not a cuddly baby, none of my kids have been :(
*She squints her nose when she smiles really big. It's adorable!
*She loves to take baths with Jerzi, she just laughs and splashes with her. They'd stay in there all day if i'd let them!
Libbi is just growing so fast, i think this might just be my favorite age. From now until they start to talk back :) I love watching them learn and grow. It's fun to see her learn things that we teach her, it's amazing to me.



Happy 9 months Libster, only 3 more and you'll be 1! WOW!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so adorable!! I love her to pieces. I didn't think I could ever love anyone as much as Aubree and with each one I find it is truly possible to love all 7 the same!!! Libbi has no idea how much she has brought into my life!! HAPPY 9 month 12 day BIRTHDAY LIBBI LOU LOU!!

This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)

Paul Cardell CHD Video