8 months old today!! Wowza! Libbi is getting so dang big i can't hardly stand it! She is all of a sudden doing everything, or maybe i'm just letting her do things now? She is crawling, sitting up, eating some solids, holding her own bottle, and finally sleeping better!! We love you Libbi girl, you are a rock star!
She is getting around very good these days, i had to actually pull out the kitchen chair to block the stairs! Here she is once she got what she was going for.

Gettin there!!
This is Libbi sitting up all by herself! Also, just a side note, but how cute is her outfit?!? I have an obsession with Ross lately.. $5! Ya i know, i'm a bargain shopper :)

Whoa... keeping balance.

This is her bulldog face. Her cheeks are so huge I love it!!

Happy 8 months Libster! You're on your way to 1.. slow down!!!!!
7 comments:
OH she is so darling!! Love the cheeks!
She is getting so big! Time flies WAY to fast! She'll be driving before you know it (trust me!)
What a big girl. Sitting up and crawling way to go libbi. I love Ross too, greta stuff
Love the outfit...loved it more when I read where it was from!! When Libbi and Anna were having their playdate the other day I was comparing them...and I definitely think her cheeks won.
She is so cute! I can't believe she is crawling!! Cohen just likes to sit there, I'm not sure he'll ever crawl.
WOW! Sooo cute! I can't believe how big she is. WAY too fast. I LOVE the big cheeks. Makes me want to just kiss all over them! :)
Love my Libster :)
Post a Comment