Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to FIGHT



Lance Armstrong

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Going Private :(

I am super sad to announce that we are going private with the blog. We have had an anonymous person leaving comments that aren't very pleasant to read. Not on this blog, but on our family blog. It made me realize how many people can read these blogs and I don't even know about it. It breaks my heart because i found alot of new heart friends and support through blogs :( If you want to continue reading our blog please leave me your email. I will check often and delete them as soon as i get them so they won't sit for long. If you are uncomfortable leaving emails on here, send me a message on facebook. I'm so sorry :( :( :(. I hate how one person can ruin it for many.

8 comments:

kdance10 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BookwormMom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea Gunnell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mindi D said...

Thanks guys, i'm happy you all still want to read. I will be officially going private in a couple days. Just so you know, it's not a huge deal, just some random person leaving weird messages about how i went to see the michael jackson movie and what a sick person mj is. They just kept leaving comments and i got sick of reading them. I asked them to at least be courteous and leave there name but they wouldn't fess up. It could've been someone i know but going private will make it so no one can comment without me knowing who they are. I didn't like the secrecy, it bothered me. Thanks!!

Dennison Family said...

Hi Mindi,
Please add me! I HAVE to keep up on your family! Sorry about the stinkers that ruin things! Also, I don't know if you realize, but you can actually make it so you have to approve ALL comments made. It is in your settings, or you can make it so that anonymous people can't leave comments. THese are all under settings, then comments. You can change who can comment, then near the bottom it says moderation, so they come to your e-mail and you decide if they get published. it also makes it so you don't have to have people post their e-mails here and you delet the comment. Just some other hints.
Anyways, My e-mail is: edennison78@yahoo.com

Christina said...

I want to keep reading too!

cmooredavis@gmail.com

Hugs & Prayers,
Christina from IHH
Jacob's Momma

Matt and Jami said...

I would love to keep reading!! That's too bad when one person has to ruin such a good thing!

Jami (Carter) Copelin

mattandjami@gmail.com

This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)

Paul Cardell CHD Video