Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to FIGHT



Lance Armstrong

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Another contact for Home

I added another email for the Have a Heart Home, if you are not comfortable emailing me, you can email jed@nilsonhomes.com. He is in charge of the project, and again, no one will know that you have emailed him, except him. If you know anyone deserving of this please don't be shy. Nominate them, or yourselves. Everyone with special needs is deserving of this.

2 comments:

kdance10 said...

Hey mindy, how are things going with libbi?

Princess Calli said...

Hope things are going well with Libbi and she is getting back to her active self.We still are jumping our hurdles. I Love your blog,I admire all the good you are doing. I'm glad we finally met and I know Calli would love to play dress up with Jerzi ( soon )Thanks for your comments. Love, Robyn

This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)

Paul Cardell CHD Video