Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to FIGHT



Lance Armstrong

Friday, November 18, 2011

She needs me :)

Libbi and I have a love/hate relationship at this point. She is tough. She is almost 3. I swear i don't know why they call it terrible 2's, 3 is far worse in my opinion. With every kid i have felt that way. She is SOOOOOO stubborn! She will NOT nap and gets SO tired and grumpy. I've tried laying with her, driving for hours, putting her in her bed consistanly, etc etc. STUBBORN!! She screams if we are in the car. She screams if she doesn't get her way, she screams when she wants Grammy, she just screams. ALOT. It kind of wearing on the nerves... Yesterday she said "Mom, I need you" and jumped up on my lap with her 'bankie' and 'tippy' and just sat. I sat and held her and loved her and thought to myself, i can do this. I have to do this, Libbi needs me. As well as the rest of my family. What a good reminder :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wodzisz Family said...

Three is definitely harder than 2...by far. My middle son is three and he sounds just like Libbi. I am not looking forward to Hope at three...she is a handful at two and can already manipulate me into doing just about anything. You gotta love how much they need you though and all the hugs...they are the greatest after a long bout of crying.

This is Paul Cardell's CHD video. (I put it at the bottom of the blog, it fits best there..) It is shocking how many people, young and old are dealing with the same type of things we are. Take 9 minutes and watch, these are some of the cutest babies i've seen!! Libbi is about 6 and a half minutes into the video. (make sure you scroll down and pause my music playlist so you can hear his music, he is a pianist, it is very pretty!)

Paul Cardell CHD Video