CHEESER!!
Playing in the infamous wating room :)
ALL DONE!! WOOT WOOT!! WHAT A BIG BRAVE GIRL YOU ARE!
Ok so the details of the day go like this. She is doing GREAT!! Dr Menon wants to keep waiting for surgery, saying the bigger she gets the better! I'm ok with that.
I was hoping secretly to get it done before RSV season again. My reasonings?
If she gets sick this winter, it is possible her sats will drop pretty low. This last December she was sick and hovered at about 75 which was really nerve racking. This winter she will go lower, probably resulting in something.. and i really don't want to be in the hospital during RSV.
Soooo.. with mixed emotions, we will do the same thing this winter that we've done the following 2. Stay in. Stay away from church. Be very cautious of illnesses and PRAY she doesn't get sick! (i was hoping to not have to be so strict this year, BUT we'll take it!)
It seems she will be 3, or close to, before her Fontan!
I have to note that Dr Rose (pediatrician) thinks she is the funniest, meanest, most spoiled princess around! HA! I love it! When i took Drew in, he had massive ear infections amongst other things and when i said ' i feel so bad, he didn't even act sick' he replied
"o thats right, he lives with the princess!" He doesn't get time to be sick!! Ha! Poor Drew man..
Lucky Libbi is her new nickname. She amazes us ALL every single day!! :)




1 comment:
I am so glad to read that your little princess will be close to 3 as well. I keep reading about little ones that are younger than Hope having their Fontan and I get nervous...maybe she should be having hers now too. I trust her doctors and I would prefer waiting until next summer, but it is still scary. It is refreshing when I read your post and it puts my mind at ease.
Post a Comment