Announcing baby #4!
Due spring 2011
We are onto yet ANOTHER new and exciting adventure! (Because the last year and a half wasn’t exciting enough??)
4 kids? Really? Are you serious? Why have 4 kids you say? Because 3 is for wimps…wait I AM a wimp?
Although MANY measures were being taken to avoid any further children, the Lord sees something different for our family so we will embrace it.
We are extremely nervous and scared.
Jerzi is SUPER excited and already calls the baby Strawberry Shortcake (here we go again)
Koy wants a puppy not a baby
Libbi has no clue what’s about to happen to her. Neglect. Maybe Koy is smart enough to know??
Kurt is excited, in a smirky, ‘I got my way’ sort of way.
Mindi is… well… fill in the blank cause she’s not sure.
All kidding aside, here we go again.
We will hope for the best.
Thanks for your support, we love you all.
Kurt.. Mindi.. Koy.. Jerzi.. Libbi..and baby
(There is NOT any more room on our Christmas card!)
2 months ago



6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you! I'm so happy that we met in person. You are simply amazing!
Take Care,
Michelle
NO WAY!! Wow. Let me know how that one goes! I guess when you have an all star like Libbi, one more shouldn't be too stressful right?! Good luck!
Congratulations! We have 3 kiddos our last being our CHD baby. My husband and I have discussed a 4th but knowing our little one needs further surgeries down the road I feel scared. I wish you the best! By the way I love your top picture, it is the best!!!!
Hugs ~ Michelle
www.withallmyhearts.blogspot.com
So very exciting!! Your story sounds oddly familiar. Heavenly Father knew we needed a sweetheart and he blessed us with such a good baby. Don't get me wrong, it's crazy at times but what a blessing. How fun for you guys!!
Becca-Ellie's mom
Congrats Dixons! I am so happy for you! Lots of prayers will be sent your way during this important time of your pregnancy! Hope you are doing and feeling well!
Luvs!
Andee
Congrats! I am SO SO happy for you, even though I understand your anxiety. That will be expected this time around. What a GREAT blessing for you guys! :)
Post a Comment